About Latest Art
Welcome to Latest Art Magazine, the only magazine covering London, Brighton and the south east dedicated to getting contemporary art in front of a buying audience. We hope you enjoy the art showcases and great editorial features and interviews.
Our columnists include Saatchi artist Stella Vine and award-winning documentary maker Phil Grabsky, who makes all the best programmes on TV with White Cube's Tim Marlow. We also have cult cartoonists BIFF, specially commissioned covers by top artists and interviews with the hottest names working in the visual arts today.
Latest Art has 100,000 readers and we have already received an overwhelming response from both art lovers and galleries alike. Our huge distribution network includes the best galleries and hotels in London, together with shops, railway stations, gyms, theatre and art venues throughout the south coast.
If you would like more information about how to advertise in our next issue and reach a targeted audience for your work please telephone 01273 818150 today and ask for Kate or Rhoda.
Our next issue is a bumper Brighton Festival edition, coming out on May 1st, so if you have anything that you'd like us to feature, do get in touch! Please also feel free to contact us with your views and ideas about Latest Art and how we can achieve our goal of making it the leading art magazine in the UK.
- Latest Art is the only magazine covering London, Brighton and the south east dedicated to getting contemporary art in front of a buying audience.
- It is full colour, free and available through galleries, high-end retail outlets, health clubs, estate agents and hotels throughout the area.
- Each display page is dedicated to an individual artist, showcasing one piece of work for biggest impact, with contact details and information on where the work can be seen and bought.
- Arts-led editorial will include interviews, articles, features on collecting and private collectors, etc.
- Includes free gallery listings.
- Latest Art offers competitive rates for artists, galleries and those in the creative industries and can offer special packages for multiple pages across one or more issues.
- Latest Art also provides an online gallery featuring all artists for the issue month which can link to other websites and include more detailed information.
- Latest Art can also offer cover and feature packages.
- Latest Art is part of the Latest Homes/7 publishing house, the magazine read by over 100,000 people each week in Sussex, London and across the south.