|Double page spread||£1000|
|Advertising Feature from||£800|
|Half page vertical||£400|
|Half page horizontal||£400|
|1/4 page display ad||£250|
|1/4 page magazine gallery ad||£150|
You can also view our rate card in PDF format online or download it to your computer.
All display and trade advertising will be secured with pre-payment.
Special positions and series discounts
If you are a gallery that would like to feature your programme of events and residencies, an agent that works with a number of artists, or an artist that would like to feature a variety of your work, all over one or more issues, please contact Ian Trevett to discuss series discounts and special display positions within the magazine that can achieve a high profile for you.
Loose inserts are available from £20
per thousand (min 5,000).
|Double page spread||Dimensions|
|Bleed||426mm x 303mm|
|Trim||420mm x 297mm|
|Type||408mm x 285mm|
|Bleed||216mm x 303mm|
|Trim||210mm x 297mm|
|Type||198mm x 285mm|
|Half page sizes||Dimensions|
|1/2 Horizontal||186mm x 130mm|
|Quarter page sizes||Dimensions|
|1/4 Vertical||91mm x 130mm|
- Camera-ready ads should be supplied digitally in one of the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, EPS or press PDF with all fonts embedded and spot colours converted into CMYK.
- Adverts may be supplied as InDesign CS2, QuarkXpress 4, 5 or 6 files providing all fonts and images are supplied.
- Images should be no less than 300dpi at print dimensions and CMYK.
- We can accept artwork via email or CD, preferably in Apple Macintosh format.
- Any artwork supplied incorrectly may incur additional studio costs.
- Advert copy to be set, can be supplied by email or as a single Microsoft Word document with images or logos as separate JPEG attachments.
- Publication is monthly.The deadline for bookings is 14 days prior to the publishing date.
Once copy has been received this will be deemed to be the final and complete information. Alterations to copy will be accepted at our discretion.
You may be liable for payment in full for any adverts cancelled, or for which copy has not been received within seven days prior to the publication date.
Production contact details
- Production Director: Fiona McTernan
- Production Manager: Neil Ive